Tenterden Town Hall
Feasibility study for the Grade II Listed Tenterden Town Hall.
- To celebrate the heritage and significance of the building and restore its former glory.
- To establish a strong identity for the building reflective of the town’s vibrancy.
- To create bright, welcoming and inclusive public spaces of which the people of Tenterden feel ownership.
- To improve the spatial and organisational layout of the building maximising opportunities for use and enabling civic and administrative duties to function efficiently.
- To ensure economical sustainability through long-term vision and planning.
The proposal incorporated a community hub and studio, co-working and business incubation and performance, cinema and conference facilities along side the existing civic uses.